An Environmental NGO in Nigeria is currently seeking to recruit competent, committed, self motivated and matured candidate for the position of Assistant Manager, Finance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information e.t.c
EXPERTISE AND SKILLS
- Ability to formulate and implement the organisation`s financial regulations.
- Ability to research and interpret accounting policy.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of a professional accounting qualification with a first degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related field with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
Remuneration, terms and conditions:
Method of Application:
Suitable qualified candidates should send their applications together with their curriculum vitae that include two professional referees, and a cover letter stating their reasons for applying no later than 10 days after the publication to:
The position being applied for should be in the subject column of the email.