The Nigerian Conservation Foundation is looking for qualified, competent, proactive, resourceful and professional individuals for immediate employment to fill the following vacant positions:
POSITION: ASSISTANT WILDLIFE OFFICER
Requirements for the Positions:
- OND in Wildlife Management or Forestry. School Certificate holders with strong passion for nature can also apply.
- Good knowledge about nature interpretation (plants, animals, habitats etc).
- Candidates must be physically fit, alert and technically-sound.
- Ability to collect, interpret and analyse biological data.
- Good inter-personal relationship and team player.
- Effective communication skills and computer literacy.
- Ability to work on shift (night), weekends and public holidays
REMUNERATION, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications together with their curriculum vitae on or before November 25th, 2016.
Nigerian Conservation Foundation,
Km. 19, Lagos-Epe Expressway,