Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Position type: Permanent
Competence requirements for the job: (National Business of Technical Examination Boards (NABTEB) certification in carpentry 2 Years’ Experience and related field/experience.
The facilities carpenter will be responsible for the execution of the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Visually inspect/diagnose/repair snags on the boardwalk on a timely basis
- Take measurements, and make necessary adjustments to items such as doors, furniture to ensure safety, smooth operation of Boardwalk, Gazebos, and other wooden facilities in the reserve.
- Ensure regular maintenance schedule of all wooden facilities within the center
- Ability to effectively maintain the tree house.
- Repair or build furniture, Identify types and grades of wood, measure, and be familiar with hardware materials available to the carpentry trade.
- Submit daily maintenance reports to the project manager.
- Inventory properties of the project and ensure their maintenance and safety.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Application Deadline: 17th June 2019.