Job Title (Position):
Conservation Manager, Technical Programmes
Technical Programmes Department
Director, Technical Programmes
To promote better management of NCF field conservation projects
1. To develop monitoring and evaluation framework for NCF field projects.
2. Develop and implement modules for filed conservation and wildlife management particularly field patrols methodologies for the NCF’s managed Reserves.
3. To work closely with the Director, Technical Programmes to ensure the timely and effective execution of projects.
4. To assist in the review of proposals for sponsorship
5. To develop project concepts for funding.
6. To assist in the fund raising drive of the Foundation.
7. Ensure all NCF projects are executed in a most community friendly way
M.Sc. in development/sustainability, natural sciences, natural resources management or other related field of Environmental Sciences.
- At least 10 years’ experience in delivering and monitoring projects/community-based natural resource management programs.
- Demonstrate experience in monitoring the effective implementation of projects.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to mentor/lead a team
- Practically minded, flexible and patient – ability to listen and advice.
- Well organized with ability to implement multiple tasks and meet deadlines as required.
Remuneration, terms and conditions:
Method of Application:
Suitable qualified candidates should send their applications together with their curriculum vitae on or before 18th September, 2015 to:
Nigerian Conservation Foundation,
Km. 19, Lagos-Epe Expressway,